Posse of Possums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for our posse to come, hang out and have FUN!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i luvz dease peps:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetcandy10
Possum
sweetcandy10

i luvz dease peps: Empty
PostSubject: i luvz dease peps:   i luvz dease peps: Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 10:35 pm

Paramore
slipknot
papa roach
Certin b. spears
avril L
Miley
nickelback
katy perry
p!nk
selena(chek out hr song tell me somthing i d k)
demi
my chemical romance I love you I love you I love you Wink I love you I love you I love you I love you check out song i not ok
beyonce
justin timberlake
dolly pardon I love you I love you I love you I love you JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK DO NOT LIKE DOLLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HER MUSIC SO MUCH !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil king
jonas bros (sry marie)
varsity plan
chris brwn
tink tinks
jordan sparks
...........................................................................................preaty much evrydig sep country and every thing punk rock and emo!
Back to top Go down
kk
Best Friend
kk

i luvz dease peps: Empty
PostSubject: Re: i luvz dease peps:   i luvz dease peps: Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 4:53 pm

ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Neutral i have to agree. i like some of the people you put on there they ROCK!!! Surprised pale silent tongue pirat clown cyclops @ No Question Idea Neutral Arrow What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you i only put a couple faces on............. THIS TIME!!!! I love you MWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ahahahahahahaha!! Twisted Evil BE ON THE LOOK OUT Shocked FOR THE RANDOM FACE PASTER!!!!!! Cool

(btw......the random face paster is me......i just said this just in case u were wondering) scratch confused bounce L8R Smile

Razz
Back to top Go down

i luvz dease peps:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Posse of Possums :: ALL ABOUT US :: Favorites-
Jump to: