Posse of Possums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for our posse to come, hang out and have FUN!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

100 stairs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CountryLover
Friend
CountryLover

100 stairs Empty
PostSubject: 100 stairs   100 stairs Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 11:17 am

A blonde, a brunette, and a red-head rush up to a mansion, but get stopped by the guarde at the bottom of the stairs.One says "please let us up its really important". it took ten minutes of begging for him to finally say"I'll let you up, but at each step I'll tell you a joke and you can't laugh" So the brunette goes first. he tells a joke and she laughs, so she walks back to her friends. then the red-head tries. She too laughs at the first step. then the blonde tries. She makes past the first step. She makes all the way to stop 99, and before the guard even tells the jokes she burst out laughing. The guard says"why are you laughing? I haven't even told the joke yet"and she replies"I just got the first one" lol!
Back to top Go down
BriniGirl
Possum
BriniGirl

100 stairs Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100 stairs   100 stairs Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 8:50 pm

i heard that instead of a mansion, it wuz heaven...and god wuz telling the jokes...

but still...FUNNY!

reminds me of my saying...

I'M THE KIND OF GIRL THAT LAUGHS 3 TIMES @ JOKES. 1 when it's told. 1 when it's explained. and 1, three days later...when i finally get it.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.posseofpossums.forumotion.com

100 stairs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Posse of Possums :: Jokes :: Blonde Jokes-
Jump to: