Posse of Possums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for our posse to come, hang out and have FUN!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ IT...It IS under constuction, so it has NO title

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BriniGirl
Possum
BriniGirl

READ IT...It IS under constuction, so it has NO title Empty
PostSubject: READ IT...It IS under constuction, so it has NO title   READ IT...It IS under constuction, so it has NO title Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2009, 1:14 pm

CHAPTER 1: Rotten Tofurkey

We, the humans are creatures of habit. We like to do what we want, when we want it, and how we want it done. We wake up, go to work, come home, go to bed…well, that’s the short version. Occasionally, we sprinkle some exciting social activities into our agenda, but not very often.
Today, my alarm clock went off, and I knew, I just knew, today was different.
BBBBOOOOOOOMMMMM! FLASH!
Well look at that, it’s a thunderstorm, just my luck. Normally, I love the rain. The fresh, clean aromas and the damp feel in the air when it’s all over is just heavenly! On rainy days when I have free time, I curl up by the bay window with a murder mystery. Too bad it was 6:30 on a school day. WHAT?! 6:30? My alarm clock goes off at 6, normally! I guess I go to school dirty today. Good thing the school didn’t have the same rules as the fancy restaurants downtown; no shirt, no shoes, no service. Okay, I was still going to wear those things, but still…

6:55. Where is she? Every day, my best friend picks me up. Our parents love it, for it saves gas. Eliza is my neighbor, and has been for as long as I can remember. So naturally, we ride together.
HONK! HONK!
That’s her! Jogging out to her car, I noticed my yard was flooded, as it always is after rain. Even the tiniest drop of water causes our low-lying yard to become a lake. Drenched, I hopped into their white, 2010 hybrid sedan. I had barely buckled my seatbelt, when I was bombarded with a bundle of roses.
“For you, my love!” Eliza’s younger brother had spoken. He’s 9, I’m 16. He has this crazy fantasy we’re going to elope in L.A, move to France, live on a houseboat until we’re 111, and die together. Can anyone say, STRANGE MUCH?
“Ozzie, lay off.” I replied short and robot like. Ozwald had been “in love” with me since he was 4. Eliza and I find it hilarious, but deep down, I find it downright creepy.
“Anything, for you, my love!” Ozwald happily chirped.
About 30 minutes later, Eliza slammed the door and we pranced into Justice High. JH was huge. I still gaze at my map in homeroom like a study guide. At least I can find my locker. If I get lost, who knows what I'll do...

“If there was a prize for most decorated locker, we’d win.” Eliza pointed out while I nodded. We go through this every day, because it never gets old.
“I bet my lucky charms that you have 4 new love notes.” I said, staring at her locker, waiting for her to open.
“Yeah? Well I bet my frosted flakes that you have 3!” She replied, turning her dial as she spoke. Just like the locker decoration joke, we bet cereal on how many love notes we have. We never have any, but we still like to joke. On the 4th day in the 6th grade, we both received twelve love letters; even though it was a prank set up by our old friends, we still got all excited about it.
“Any for you?” I sweetly tottered over to check her jumbled locker.
“Nope! How ‘bout you?” Eliza pretended to get choked up and sob.
“Actually…yes.” I replied, cutting off so she could ask THE question.
“From whoooo?” she dramatically raised her eyebrows and clasped her hands.
“From your 9 year old pet peeve.” I said in a PepĂ© Le Pew accent.
“How do you s’pose he got it in there THIS time?” I looked at her, she looked at me, like a automated machine, we rolled our eyes and said, “Tommy…”
“Is it just me or did I just here my name come out of the mouth of two very pretty young ladies?” We rolled our eyes, again, as Tommy Jimes strolled up to us. One arm was full of books, the other with…a football. Tommy was the quarterback on Justice High’s football team, and was NEVER caught without a football. He has the eyes of an angel, and has the power to sweep you off your feet at a moment’s notice. He has a wide(and loud) mouth with pearly white teeth. He towers at about 6 feet 2 inches, and STILL growing. I blame it on the milk. It’s the ONLY thing he drinks! (occasionally you’ll catch him at the drinking fountain, but not that often.) When he heads to football practice, he can be seen with his football, helmet, uniform, and milk canteen.

THIS "BOOK" THING IS ALMOST TO CHAPTER 4 IN WRITTEN, I JUST HAVE 2 EDIT AND TYPE IT UP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.posseofpossums.forumotion.com

READ IT...It IS under constuction, so it has NO title
Page 1 of 1