Posse of Possums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for our posse to come, hang out and have FUN!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this story is the best story you will ever read...SO READ IT!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kk
Best Friend
kk

this story is the best story you will ever read...SO READ IT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: this story is the best story you will ever read...SO READ IT!!!!   this story is the best story you will ever read...SO READ IT!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 8:51 pm

there was a boy who loved to run into things. pirat he ran into everything and everyone and yeah so one day he ran into a girl and he fell in love! I love you drunken too bad he was drunk when he went to make out with her. so i will just show you in faces what happened in that scene. g:sleep: b lol! g affraid b Smile g Rolling Eyes b Embarassed g Mad b confused g Twisted Evil (cussing) b No g Idea (gets idea and kicks him in the face) b pale g bounce (goes away) b Crying or Very sad
g=girl, b=boy

the next day the girl walks over to the boy and licks him in his um............. part (disgusting) and then they go under a tree and the boy dies from a heart attack pale. the girl says, "bummer" and leaves his dead body dissolving on the ground. then she goes down too. pale. hey if you were a fly you would only live for a day too wouldnt you?

(BTW, his part would be his antenna, so dont write anything about that please)
(And another BTW, i wrote this because i saw two flies mating in my garage Razz (throwing up) when i waz giving my dog a bath... IM SOAKING WET TOO. dumb dog. Rolling Eyes )

Last edited by kk on Tue 28 Apr 2009, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BriniGirl
Possum
BriniGirl

PostSubject: Re: this story is the best story you will ever read...SO READ IT!!!!   this story is the best story you will ever read...SO READ IT!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 9:19 am

BUDDY IS NOT DUMB! he is adorable. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.posseofpossums.forumotion.com
kk
Best Friend
kk

PostSubject: Re: this story is the best story you will ever read...SO READ IT!!!!   this story is the best story you will ever read...SO READ IT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 4:54 pm

i dont care if he is adorable!!! he still got me soaking wet Mad SO WHAT?! silent
Back to top Go down
kk
Best Friend
kk

PostSubject: Re: this story is the best story you will ever read...SO READ IT!!!!   this story is the best story you will ever read...SO READ IT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 4:59 pm

oh and the reason i put the whole licking the antenna thing in waz cause thats the flies way of mating. I love you
IM NOT KIDDING! Shocked we were doing a project on bugs and of course i got the fly. Razz anyway it really is true so yeah. drunken
Back to top Go down
sweetcandy10
Possum
sweetcandy10

PostSubject: I LUV DIS STORY!!   this story is the best story you will ever read...SO READ IT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 5:33 pm

this is an awesome story i luvd it
i want to lick him on his part 2
Back to top Go down
kk
Best Friend
kk

PostSubject: Re: this story is the best story you will ever read...SO READ IT!!!!   this story is the best story you will ever read...SO READ IT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 5:38 pm

o ma gosh maggie ur sooo weird
Back to top Go down
BriniGirl
Possum
BriniGirl

PostSubject: Re: this story is the best story you will ever read...SO READ IT!!!!   this story is the best story you will ever read...SO READ IT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 9:18 pm

maggie, keep ur luv life 2 urself. jk, but really, save us some sanity. lol. farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.posseofpossums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this story is the best story you will ever read...SO READ IT!!!!   this story is the best story you will ever read...SO READ IT!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this story is the best story you will ever read...SO READ IT!!!!
Page 1 of 1