Posse of Possums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for our posse to come, hang out and have FUN!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

weenie with no head- this story doesn't have chapters it is just a play by play

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ham Joe
Best Friend
Ham Joe

Location : Underwater, in a hot tub, inside a volcano on the sun

weenie with no head- this story doesn't have chapters it is just a play by play Empty
PostSubject: weenie with no head- this story doesn't have chapters it is just a play by play   weenie with no head- this story doesn't have chapters it is just a play by play Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009, 4:07 pm

Once apon a time there was a man by the name of Flower mcboing boing the 3rd. And I know it is a weird name for a boy but it ties into the story.
Anyway, he went to school on Floptember 43rd 4000. He just bought a new outfit that had the word weenie on his pants where his butt is affraid . Everyone called him a weenie and he didn't know why. His mother bought him the clothes because she was always a weenie, and normally you don't look what is on your butt. He used to be called Flower nugget but that is old news.

He stopped at the weenie hut on his way home from school. He saw the biggest weenie (hot dog) the world has ever created. He felt strongly attracted to this oversized weenie that he went up and said your hotttttttt. The hot dog didn't say anything. He said, "oh i know why she isn't talking, she doesn't have a face. When everyone was gone from the weenie hut he stayed after to lock up because he works there occasionally. He got the biggest marker he could find and drew a mouth, ears, hair, a dress, and a nose.

The next morning everyone who worked there looked up at their prized hot dog and stared. One of the hobos that worked there said she is awesome. Another said hey I looooooooooooooooooove that dress and the other said, I thought the hot dog was a boy. They all said at the same time. Oh YEAH! Little did they know that Flower was right behind the giant hot dog listening in. He stared at the hot dog and fainted. He stayed there for 5 days and eventually weeds grew on him and now he is know as weed man the guy who loved a weenie. lol!

MAKE COMMENTS. I MADE THIS UP MYSELF RIGHT ON THE SPOT BECAUSE I WAS THINKING OF THE FOOTLONG HOTDOG WE HAD TODAY IN LUNCH.
Back to top Go down
https://posseofpossums.forumotion.com
BriniGirl
Possum
BriniGirl

weenie with no head- this story doesn't have chapters it is just a play by play Empty
PostSubject: Re: weenie with no head- this story doesn't have chapters it is just a play by play   weenie with no head- this story doesn't have chapters it is just a play by play Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009, 7:47 pm

NICE hannah. real nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.posseofpossums.forumotion.com
kk
Best Friend
kk

PostSubject: Re: weenie with no head- this story doesn't have chapters it is just a play by play   weenie with no head- this story doesn't have chapters it is just a play by play Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 6:04 pm

i like it lol! Laughing coole-o! Very Happy im a little shocked cauz i like thought hot dogs could be called girls too!

MY BAD TO ALL THE HOT DOGS I CALLED HOT!! clown jk stoopid kk bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weenie with no head- this story doesn't have chapters it is just a play by play   weenie with no head- this story doesn't have chapters it is just a play by play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weenie with no head- this story doesn't have chapters it is just a play by play
Page 1 of 1